The beautiful All Saints’ Church.
There are six bells in the church and they have all got names; they are Gabriel, Peter, John, Mary, Michael and Raphael. They are 400 years old!
William Colman and John Burlingham (the millers) were church wardens. The pews are 150 years old. The church is about 900 years old and it is made out of puddingstone. The naves were built in the 11th century.
In the church there is a coat of arms of a lion and a horse, that makes it Church of England. The oak pulpit was carved in 1900 by William Keppel.
The re-thatching of the south side of the roof cost £327,000. The ridge was replaced in 1999 and cost £310,000.
Click here for a link to a dedicated website on All Saints’ Church: